What is an Email Flow?
In this article you'll learn about email flow and it's configuration.
An email workflow is a series of automated messages that are sent in response to a customer's contact information, behavior, or preferences. These messages cooperate to achieve a goal, such as signing up for a service or purchasing a product.
Through triggered personalization, marketers can send the appropriate individuals the correct message at the right time and assist them through the customer journey.
Creating the first email flow
1. Click on Email Marketing in the Navigation Pane
2. Click on Email Flow Builder
3. Click on Create New Email Flow
4. Enter a Flow Name and Click on OK
5. Now you can see the Email Flow Builder Section
6. Right-click on the Flow builder section > Select HTML Email element
7. Drag the elements to reposition them
8. Connect Node Sockets to make the flow
9. Let's configure the email - Click on Email Element
10. Here you can configure and build your email
11. Enter Email Subject
12. Enter your "From Name"
13. Enter "From Email"
14. You can directly build your email or Import an existing template
15. Click on Confirm Changes to proceed
Note: Must add unsubscribe link to your email: Adding an unsubscribe URL to your email